There are three types of Instagram accounts: Personal, Business, and Creator. These types are organized into two categories: personal and professional (Business, and Creator).
If you receive 'The user is not an Instagram Business' error, your Instagram profile looks like Business account but actually it's not. It's a Creator account. And a Creator account cannot be used for direct publishing via RADAAR. You can either switch your profile to a Business Account.
To solve this issue please follow the instructions given:
- Open Instagram mobile app.
- Go to your Instagram profile and click on the hamburger menu in the top right corner.
- Then click on the Settings button at the bottom of the menu.
- From your settings menu, select Account.
- Switch back to Personal Account at the bottom.
- Switch to Business Account again.
- Select the Business box and move onto the next step.
- Go back to RADAAR.
- Navigate to Settings from left navigation.
- Switch to Channels tab.
- Remove your account by clicking the Delete from Smart Button next to your disconnected account.
- Reconnect the channel by clicking the Connect button located on the top.