If you're getting an error message like 'The token used in the request has expired' when you're trying to publish a content to your LinkedIn profile it means your LinkedIn profile is disconnected.
RADAAR uses access tokens, which are provided by social platforms, to connect to your social media profiles. When an access token expires or becomes invalid (if you changed your LinkedIn user password), you must reconnect your profile to RADAAR. Doing this generates a new token.
To solve this issue please follow the instructions given:
- Navigate to Settings from left navigation.
- Switch to Channels tab.
- Remove your profile by clicking the Delete from Smart Button next to your disconnected LinkedIn profile.
- Reconnect the profile by clicking the Connect button located on the top.
- Go back to Scheduler from left navigation.
- Try to publish your content again.